Frequently Asked Question

What kind of license do Community users need to access S-Drive?
Last Updated 4 years ago

Community users can have either Customer Community License or Customer Community Plus for customer communities.

The Customer Community Plus license is needed if you want to use standard sharing rules. Otherwise you can use Sharing Sets available in communities to control access to your S-Drive files. You can see other differences between the licenses in this link.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!