Frequently Asked Question
How can I create an AWS account and subscribe to S3 service to use with S-Drive?
Last Updated 3 years ago
Watch the video on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZlEBOlZKak
- Go to https://aws.amazon.com and click Create a Free Account button.
- You can sign in with your existing Amazon.com account or create a new account in the next screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to create/login with an Amazon account.
- In the next screen, your Contact Information will be asked. Provide the information and click Create Account and Continue button.
- Provide your Payment Information for the AWS. Click Continue button.
- Provide on-screen instructions and select appropriate options for Identity Verification, Support Plan and Confirmation screens and finalize the AWS subscription.
- You’ll get a Welcome to Amazon Web Services email from Amazon Web Services.
- Now, go to https://aws.amazon.com/console and click Sign in to AWS Console button and sign in with your Amazon credentials in the next screen.
- Click S3 Scalable Storage in the Cloud from the Compute section.
- Click Sign Up For Amazon S3 button and wait a few minutes until your S3 subscription is processed.
- Go back to S3 Scalable Storage in the Cloud from the Compute section in AWS console and make sure you see Welcome to Amazon Simple Storage Service message.
- Now, you have your AWS account created and S3 service subscribed. Please continue with the Generating Amazon Access and Secret Keys tutorial.